Application form for JEE Main 2016 were available from the month of December 2015 onwards. I will suggest you with some of the tips to fill up the online form for JEE Main examination. All the interested candidates can register and apply for the exam after December 1, 2015. Due to some unreasonable condition with public interest, the last date of filling up the forms and uploading the photographs scanned has been extended, as the notification is available in the official website of JEE Main Exam. Along with the notification payment of fess has also been stretch; the candidates can pay fees online using their credit/debit card till the bank working hours. For the offline mode of paymenrt the candidates can pay fees through e-Challan as earlier before the last dates.
Before students get just one month of time to do all the formalities to regarding JEE main application form, but today the student get more than a month to fill up the exam forms. The conducting authority also has provided better features for the students to correct the dispensary in uploading the scanned photographs.
How to Fill Up Online Form for JEE Main
The candidates are require to need all these following details:
- All the Exam related details.
- Your personal details.
- Academic details.
- Guardian details.
- Mailing details
- Security pin.
After the submission of your online application, you should note down all the generated application number and password along with the ID.
Please note down for your kind information, the candidates should be aware while filling up online application form. That the name of the candidate should be sane as registered in class 12th/ 10th, for any changes candidates should forward to the JEE Main office.
The candidates should also keep their email id and contact number ready, as they will require for the latest notification.
Important notes for the candidates, these are some of the few easy steps below for the new candidates’ registration.
- Step 1: The candidates must download and read the advertisement carefully to ensure his or her eligibility criteriato fill up the Application Form.
- Step 2: The candidates are requested to keep all the relevant document while filling up online form
- Step 3: After well equipped of your document, the candidates can proceed to fill up JEE main 2016 Application forms.
- Step 4: The candidate should visit the website and then fill up JEE Main online form.
- Step 5: The candidates should scanned His/her images, Signature and left thumb impression and upload for JEE Main.
Specification for uploading scanned photographs:
Candidates should carefully scanned images along with Signature and thumb impression, which should be only in jpeg format.
- Photograph greater than 4 kb, smaller than 40 kb and dimensions 3.5 cm(width)x 4.5cm (height)
- Signature greater than 1kb, smaller than 30kb and dimensions 3.5 cm(length)x1.5cm(height).
- Thumb impression greater than 1kb, smaller than 30 kb and 3.5 cm(length)x 1.5 cm(height)
- Step 6: After submitting your online application form, candidates will required to pay fee by credit/debit card or e-challan. This will be generated after submission of online application form.
- Step 7: After the payment of fees, the candidates are requested to download the acknowledgement slip and keep for feature reference
Correction of Application Form for JEE Main 2016
The conducting body also facilitate the candidates with better features to change their details filled by them while filling up the online form for JEE Main 2016. You will find the correction window in the official website. All the desired candidates are requested to change whatever the correction is needed in their application form, except the change of city and mode of examination based on vice-versa from computer to pen and paper. The candidate may be charged some additional charges for these changes, if he or she is applicable will required to pay through credit/debit or E-Challan in the following banks Syndicate bank, Canara bank, HDFC bank, ICICI bank.
For Registered Candidates:
- Step 1: Put your Application Number in the required field box.
- Step 2: Followed by password.
- Step 3: Then click to LOGIN.
Candidates who are seeking for Application Form for JEE Main can check all the eligibility criteria from the above, that can certainly helped you out with all your problems.