Recipe Servings: 2
Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Total Cook Time: 45 Minutes
Difficulty Level: Easy
Juicy chunks of chicken marinated in fresh curd, infused with garlic and green chillies and then grilled over charcoal.
Ingredients Of Dahi Lasooni Chicken
- 170 Gram Chicken (boneless, cube size)
- 1 Tbsp Chesse, grated
- 2 Tbsp Garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 2 Pieces Coriander, chopped
- 1 tsp Green Chilli Paste
- 1/2 tsp Cream (fresh)
- 4 Tbsp Curd
- 1 tsp Kaju Paste
- As per taste Salt
- As per taste Black salt
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- 1/2 tsp Chaat masala
- 1 tsp Butter
How to Make Dahi Lasooni Chicken
- 1.Marinate the chicken in curd.
- 2.Add chopped garlic, ginger paste, kaju paste and green chilli paste to the marination.
- 3.Add some chopped dhaniya, salt as per taste and garam masala.
- 4.Also add black salt, chat masala, cream and cheese.
- 5.Keep the marination aside for half an hour. Leave it overnight, if possible, for better absorption of flavours.
- 6.Apply butter and then grill, preferable in a charcoal tandoor for 10 – 15 minutes.